Solution Sales Account Executive (Salesforce exp desired)
Job Location: Washington DC Metro Area
Experience: 3-5 yr Team: Sales
TechnoMile is seeking an experienced Solution Sales Account Executive to join our team. TechnoMile markets its services in collaboration with Salesforce.com as well as in a direct-market manner. You must be able to drive strategic sales activity while achieving quota and creating satisfied customer.
- Bachelor’s degree and equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 3 plus years working in a consulting environment
- Knowledge of CRM and Salesforce.com
- Strong communication and persuasion skills
- Proven track record of successful solutions-oriented services sales.
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- Strong technical, financial and business acumen
- Commitment to long-term customer success
- Ability to sell to C-suite and executive presence
- Ability to maintain high productivity levels while managing multiple competing priorities
- Consultative sales skills and ability to construct and articulate a strong business case and ROI
- Willingness to travel
- Proven team leadership experience
- Existing working relationships with Salesforce.com Sales Teams is preferred but not required
- Identify/Develop key partner strategies for specific customers and market segments
- Learn and understand business and technical requirements of clients in order to build effective solutions
- Communicate effectively at all client levels, including C-suite
- Quickly grasp client business and technical requirements and fit consulting solutions around those specific needs.
- Manage all phases of the business development cycles to successful close (including proposal development, implementation estimating, scope construction, and client presentations).
- Proactively approach the market segment through active leadership in industry and community organizations.
- Meet and exceed revenue quotas & service bookings
- Accurately forecast and deliver on sales
- Pursue new business opportunities
- To personally create new leads from prospecting efforts and assist others
- Develop and maintain strong, trusted and mutually beneficial relationships with Salesforce reps and the Salesforce community.