Job Location: Washington DC Metro Area
Experience: 5-6 yr Team: Consulting
What you will do
You will work as part of a team tasked with extending our client’s Salesforce environments by developing custom interfaces and application functionality. As a Salesforce Developer you will work closely with Solution Architects and Sr. Salesforce Developers to develop unique solutions that fulfill the requirements outlined by our clients. The team environment and close interaction with other developers provides an excellent opportunity for personal growth.
The successful candidate will show a desire to expand their skill set and will possess a strong desire to meet and exceed client expectations. You will be expected to learn Visualforce and Apex, the two primary development languages supported by Salesforce.com. This position is based in Washington DC and Nagpur, India.
- Related technical Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent consultative communication style.
- Experience working with Force.com, Visualforce and Apex.
- Experience with web services: JSON, XML.
- Understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) and systems engineering.
- Knowledge of data management, including data capture, warehousing, segmentation, mining, storing, cleaning and security.
- Experience with system integrations, preferably involving Salesforce.com.
- Salesforce.com Certified Force.com Developer (DEV401) or Advanced Developer (DEV501).
- Review business requirements to develop functional and non-functional system requirements.
- Participates in analysis and design activities.
- Responsible for the development activities using Force platform.
- Communicate clearly through verbal and written means and interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Apply strong analytical and product management skills to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.