Job Location: Washington DC Metro Area
Experience: 5-6 yr Team: Consulting
What you will do You are responsible for planning, development, design and implementation of all of the Organization’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal. Directs the efforts of the marketing, communications and public relations staff that works off-shore along with domestic contract staff and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the Organization.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Experience developing and managing budgets, and hiring, training, developing, supervising and appraising personnel.
- Demonstrated successful experience writing press releases, making presentations and negotiating with media.
- Experience overseeing and creating the design and production of print materials, digital materials, and publications.
- Proficiency with Adobe Design Products and other related design tools.
- Proficiency in word processing, data base management and page layout.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Out-of-town, overnight travel is required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in marketing, communications or public relations with demonstrated success, preferably in cloud based projects.
- Bachelors degree in journalism, marketing, public relations preferred. Graduate degree in a related field is desirable.
- Membership in IABC (International Association of Business Communicators) and IABC accreditation are desirable.
- Create consistent messaging across all Marketing materials and channels.
- Create Success Stories based on general offering/technical information provided.
- Create Data One-sheets based on general offering/technical information provided.
- Create marketing campaign’s using Pardot and other marketing tools.
- Identify marketing holes and opportunities within Technomile.
- Generate ROI reports for all Marketing activities (ROI will sometimes not be monetary).
- Create on-demand marketing collateral for Apps, Projects, Sales Activities, Trade Shows, etc.
- Serve as Art Director and/or Project Manager for Technomile and our clients who contract for design services.
- Manage the Technomile website, blog, LinkedIn profile and all other customer facing outlets that Technomile has now and creates in the future.
- Liaison with Salesforce personnel to help define marketing material that will be most effective.
- Develop a Marketing Budget.
- Develop a short, medium, and long-term Marketing Plan.
- Monitor and participate in Salesforce LinkedIn, salesforce success communities, local user groups.
- Identify effective topics for out blog posts, these won’t always be Salesforce topics since we offer other services as well.
- Identify effective topics for our email campaign’s and create the email template with wording and content.
- Be the point person for all marketing activities for Technomile.