Engagement Manager / IT Project Manager – CRM
Job Location: Washington DC Metro Area
Experience: 5-6 yr Team: Consulting
What you will do The Engagement Manager is responsible for managing CRM or Software Development engagements including the projects and people responsible for fulfilling delivery. Responsible for leading executive whiteboard/strategy sessions around sales, marketing, and customer support. The Engagement Manager is responsible for validating resource plans and project scope. This position is based in Washington DC Metro Area.
- Manager level consulting experience or relevant PM experience: 5-10 years
- Participated in Sales and Business Development Efforts
- Bachelor's degree or MBA in a related area
- A wide degree of flexibility and latitude is expected.
- Have domain experience in sales or sales operations or customer support
- Has working knowledge of CRM or Marketing Automation applications such as Salesforce.com, Pardot and Marketo
- Willingness to travel 10% to 25%
- Engagement Management: Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products
- Client Management: Manage expectations and day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors; manage project quality and risk
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with key decision makers at key clients; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- Business Process Experience: Lead Executive Level discussion around sales, marketing and customer care processes.